Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Apparently the Cool Thing to Do...

TEN Random Things About Me
10. i have 2 loveable mutt doggies. Duke and Petey.
9. i have a herniated disc in my lumbar pinching a nerve that runs from my spine, down my left leg, and into my little toe
8. i am related to Thurgood Marshall [1st black justice on supreme court and lawyer in Brown v. Board (1954)]
7. my entire family lives in Baltimore.
6. i got my first lead in a play as a freshman in highschool. i played Pseudolus in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
5. i am an only child.
4. i like boys and girls. i am a summer camp counsellor.
3. i was born on 11/11, 11 days late, at 9:11. and, i have 11 letters in my first name.
2. i started acting when i was 8
1. i love the nightlife. i love to boogie.


NINE Places I've Visited
9. Orlando, FL (Disney World)
8. Myrtle Beach, SC
7. Manchester Airport in NH
6. Columbus, OH
5. Cape May, NJ
4. York Minister Cathedral in York, England
3. my grandmother's house in Baltimore
2. New York, New York (where my hustlers?)
1. Shakespeare's Globe in London in an acting workshop

EIGHT Things I Wanna Do Before I Die
8. be on Whose Line is it Anyway
7. be on SNL
6. star in my own primetime network sitcom
5. host a late-night talk show
4. star in movies
3. write a book about my life
2. become famous
1. LIVE

SEVEN Ways To Win My Heart
7. notice the little details
6. look me in the eyes and sincerely tell me you like/love me
5. look past superficial details
4. honesty (leads to respect)
3. have a great sense of humor
2. know how to party/have fun
1. sing me a love song (my heart will melt!)

SIX Things I Believe In
6. GOD
5. civil rights/gay rights/womens' rights/political activism
4. individualty/ uniqueness
3. positivity
2. equality
1. love


FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of
5. not being accepted
4. war
3. rejection
2. tomorrow is not promised today
1. the death of a loved one

FOUR Of My Favorite Items in My Dorm
4. my computer
3. my bed!!!
2. my wardrobe
1. pictures of my family

THREE Things I Do Everyday
3. laugh or be laughed at by my friends
2. thank God for my mom
1. wonder why...

TWO Things I Am Trying Not To Do Right Now
2. a paper
1. think about my insecurities and how stupid they are

ONE Person I Want To See Right Now
1. my dad (1950-2003) love you.

That was fun! You may learn something about me!

Whatchu talkin' bout kiddies!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home