Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Operation Freshman Winter: Complete!

Well, it's over. for better or worse, my first winter term at Dartmouth is finally over. this term was quite interesting to say the least, and i feel i will leave it behind with a mix of reactions and emotions.

so, i figured to close out Winter '05, i'd take a look back at some of my best moments of the term (in no particular order):

-Winter Carnival! (it came at just the right time. a much needed boost of spirits. and i also consumed many spirits!)

-Being honest with myself and friends (nuff said.)

-My friend Lucy visiting from BC (a.k.a my facebook wife. i love you darling.)

-Gospel Concert (holla! got Jesus?)

-Admissions: Becoming a Tour Guide/ Dimensions Show (i am gettin all up and in admissions' business)

-Dorothy Allison's speech (amazing. powerful, passionate, and eloquent queer voice!!)

-Dog Day Formal (a drunk, non-spanish speaking date and passing out on my knees is always fun)

-10-Minute Play Festival (finally got some scripted acting out of my system. more to follow soon!)

- Dog Day final show (hotness. good crowd. good show)

-Meeting new people (4th flo McLizzle, BiG crew a.k.a "the family", etc.)

Spring Term has started. I'm gonna set it off right!

Soon diving back into the thoughts burried in my head, bon soir kiddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home