Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fruit Works

So, here I am in the last week at Applebee's. I've been working there for quite a few months this time around, and surprisingly, I will miss parts of it when I'm gone. I will NOT miss the job. I will miss the people and how I could count on a good laugh everyday. Those people kept me sane in a time when I definitely needed it. I really did have fun on the job most days joking around with my fellow Apple-Buddies™. We did share laughs and stories and complaints from obnoxious guests. However, there is one thing I did not share with them.

And I am completely at peace with that decision. Certainly there are times when I feel guilty and times when I feel angry. Also there are times when I just don't want to be bothered. The latter was most often the case. Hate me for selling out, but I guess they'll never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home