Monday, January 01, 2007

007

It's a New Year!!!! Welcome 2007!! WOO HOOO!!!!

I am so glad it is a new year. And, though only a calendar day has gone by, the new year represents a new beginning and a chance to start fresh with many things in my life. I'm not gonna go crazy and Martha Stewart makeover my whole life. Cause, I happen to like my life. But, I will give it some neat little touch ups- "twirl it up" - as my friend's gay uncle the florist would say. Ok, that metaphor is really murdered, now.

I spent the night out in the city and saw so many blasts from my past it is rediculous. I was surprised how many were so friendly toward me. These guys when I knew them back in the day were jerkfaces. Funny how the new year brings people together. Makes me kind wish it were like this everynight. It would certainly let me know that I'd have a nightly social life.

I hope and I know that this will be a great year. With a pocketful of resolutions and new convictions, it promises to start out pretty swell. And, I love the word swell.

And I realized I am the biggest sap in the world. I think that's a good thing.

May old acquaintances stick around awile and catch up, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home