Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wrong Impressions

Woah, 2 blogs in one day!!! (technically 3). carazzy. i promiss this won't be as long as the last one. in general i'll try to cut down on length, cause i feel these take entirely too long to read. what can i say, i have a lot on my mind.

i just wanted to say that i've been really hard on myself lately in these previous blogs. people who don't really know me reading this are probably like, what a depressing loser.

i feel i need to clarify. and to clarify, i have to ask you to allow me this one time to boast about myself. i promise it won't happen again! i am a FUN guy. at least i try to be. i'm one of those people who likes to make "witty" comments at opportune times in conversations. i thrive much better in large group situations. for some reason i just feel more comfortable and am able to entertain larger crowds.
i regret to say this, but i'm kind of an attention hog. i love to be in the spotlight. i suppose that's why i love to act. so, i love for everyone to focus on me and laugh at my antics. i really can get pretty crazy sometimes. no conversation topic is off limits to me, and i suppose i'm rather graphic sometimes. sorry.

this is exactly why i hate to do this, because i sound like a jerk. i sound like everything i hate. but i just feel as though i may be giving some people the wrong impression.

honestly, those who know me will attest to all that i've said. these arent necessarily all my words. my close friends have psycho-analyzed me quite thoroughly.

i suppose people don't get to see this true me until they really get to know me. i am shy. no denying that. i'm workin on it, tho. but once you get to know me, i try to be as crazy and fun as possible. at times, i can also be outspoken. can't help it.

so, i hope people feel as though they have a better impression of the me that my close friends have. if any of you B-More peeps are reading, i hope you'll comment. i'm sure you all can give a much more accurate picture of me than i can. an outsider's opinion will be more honest anyway, tho i really am trying to be honest here. i don't brag about myself often, and if i do, it's in a joke. this was my one splurge. aight? cool.

Talk to you all tomorrow kiddies!

11 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ian said...

the blog was probably directed at me. lol. i'm not saying that you were some depressing guy. i mean i dont even know you. but its kool to hear that your outgoing.

serious suggestion for your big opening to your career: you should really consider doing a remake of "the prince of bel air." that would be hilarious.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger CJo said...

no, no, it was not directed to you at all. seriously. it was just something that was bugging me. all part of my inescapable self-consciousness. and since im trying to shed being so hard on myself, i thought i'd tell waht was good about me.
and not directly telling me who you are is, in a way, kinda fun. but like i said, im gonna find ya.

and a sitcom would be great. better than being the next wayne brady. though i would love to be on "whose line!"

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Ian said...

yeah. please dont be the next wayne brady. i dont know whats worse, that you would tell everyone you graduated from dartmouth or that you would have a show dedicated to horrible parodies.

oooo. whose line is it anyways? awesome awesome awesome.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger CJo said...

better song choice? still keeping with tv show theme songs...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Ian said...

yeah. but i feel like bringing out a gun and shooting some1. i dunno who. maybe ashley simpson?

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger CJo said...

please shoot her. please. this should be right up your alley with the secrecy and all.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Ian said...

yeah. i definitely will. that girl irritates me like hell. secrecy? every assasin needs their secrecy. you should know that mr. movie buff and future actor.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger CJo said...

i suppose. i really wish i had a theme song...

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger supergirl said...

you know, this song reminds me of wal-mart...lol

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

I don't think what you think I think about you. I just think you think too much about what peeps think bout you and your thoughts on thinking. I think your blog is great man, I read it everyday and I linked to you so everybody who reads mine can read yours too. Great stuff man...don't worry so much bout shit like that.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger CJo said...

thanks man, i really appreciate that...i think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home